Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wordsss...blah

Playing Arcanum, I named my mister, Mr. Black... Yeah, until I've wrote a fanfic a week ago... I thought.... "Mr. Black loves to play Black Jack" Simple, sounds funny, but I still found his first name. Jack Black, lol. I played on words and I promise I won't do this anymore. Cuz it's so weird.. He still got the reputation to be the "butcher of Stillwater". It makes me drool.. agh. >3 I started thinking: "What if I kill everybody on the continent?" Now I'm running across Arcanum to kill every single person! haha! it works. My reputations are wrote in my ingame book. I'm proud of this though =S. I still killed everyone in Dernholm, Blackroot, and Shrouded Hills for now. I'll play later to continue my insane "quest". I wonder what will happen when I did everything... Maybe it'll be game over...

Damn phone won't stop ringing! well I'm off to kill people. >:D

No comments: