Friday, July 27, 2007

Arcanum Character Editor V1.8.0

Never, never use it before you have finished the game for the first time. You can have EVERYTHING... everything but fun in the end. I'm a cheater, like many people ( XD ) BUT... but the first time I play games I try not to check walkthroughs or downloads other things like the character editor. Arcanum is a big RPG, if you have all the skills at the beginning, the game will be alot more short and boring... For those who have finished the game, you can still download it here -> http://www.cheathappens.com/show_download.asp?id=3882 <- But like I said, don't use it before you finish the game one time. It totally screwed my fun... There's alot of patches/modules/downloads for this game, so you may browse on Google or whatever... I finished the game too quickly with this damn Character Editor... That's why I try to keep myself away from those damn cheats and downloads over the net...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.