Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Take the D&D quizz

While browsing the web for some half-orc histories and descriptions, I found the D&D quizz. Well, I haven't played any D&D rpg for a long time. But now my friends came back and proposed me to play one scenario.. So I accepted. Coming soon enough I hope.

Ah ah.. it makes me laugh. Take this quizz, Dungeon & Dragon fans -> http://twinrose.net/dandchar.php <-

Here's what I got for results:


[Chaotic Good Half-Orc Bard

Alignment:Chaotic Good characters are independent types with a strong belief in the value of goodness. They have little use for governments and other forces of order, and will generally do their own things, without heed to such groups.

Race:Half-Orcs are often brutish and mean creatures, unaccepted by both thier heritages. They are little better than orcs. But some can be clever and successful in the society of adventurers

Primary Class:Bards are the entertainers. They sing, dance, and play instruments to make other people happy, and, frequently, make money. They also tend to dabble in magic a bit.]


A bit strange, but okay.. Even if I rather be a full human (like I am everyday) than a half-orc. First I got the "Chaotic evil elf bard" ... Lmao! Yeah..

No comments: