Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Birthday soon


This morning, I didn't expect to get a giant book to write my stories. I used to have a fat book but it was too small, my mother came and give me that big book. The size really impressed me, really. I'm in a good mood today. Yesterday was really full of stress. But happily, everything's okay now. And so... I was thinking about my birthday coming soon, I should make my choices about the gifts I want. I don't like surprises. Nah, I HATE surprises. I also forgot to tell my mother to give me my money she promised me for helping her moving out some weeks ago. Well... I'll certainly want a Wacom Tablet, but I hesitate again, because I don't draw often. I still got a little bored of drawing. That's why I'm writing now. Yeah... I'm still always searching for a good story plot. And it will be a fanfic, not a fiction. Maybe it's easier if it's my own story? Certainly... After all, the characters would be mine, and I know their personality better than everyone else. But I'd like to write a story about something I loved before. Ah, if only I had a clone = Well.... As many people expected of me, I'm gonna write about Arcanum. Yesterday, my boyfriend asked me this:"Why do you continue playing Arcanum? You finished it already.""Well. Because it's passionating me!"And for my birthday, August 18th, my brother will come back from British Columbia. He will spend two days with us and then travel again. This time, to USA. All my positive thoughts are with him, wherever he can go!
I love you big bwaza, and I'm eager to see you!

No comments: