Sunday, July 29, 2007

The number 23

I watched this movie tonight and wow... Usually I use to fall asleep when watching a damn movie, but this time I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. And Jim Carrey is one of my favorite actor. He was good in his role, really. I could only think "what's gonna happen next?". And this makes me think that, I still wonder what will happen for the year 2012. I'm going out of my mind right now, I'm in awe. Tonight paranoya's gonna kill me. I'm thinking about UFO... Wow, my bf really got me into all those theories. That is so freak... I can't sleep! One of my friend went to the dentist one day and with the X-rays they discovered a piece of metal in his nose... they didn't know what it was. And when he came back there, the thing has disappeared. I wonder if the guy's lying to make us believe it. He also said he didn't want to know what happened, because UFO use to put some kind of metal thing in the nose of their cobayes... Like a microchip implant or something like that. Sometimes I fear looking up to the sky... What could I see, we never know. Is it all lies? I don't think so. I think I would be prepared for an eventual invasion... What ifthey wanted to live with us? Or they'll use us as pets! Who knows. Well... I'm gonna play Arcanum before going to bed. I need some distraction. X_X

No comments: