Monday, July 23, 2007

My first blog

Hm yes.. This is my first blog. I've never been patient enough to write a diary or whatever. Since a blog is made for sharing.. Well, I'm here first because when doing researches on the web, about Arcanum, a PC game, I found a girl blogging here named Heather... And she was talking about this game too. So I was then interested. Many of my friends do have a blod or a journal, when my only journal is on DeviantART. I don't call myself an artist. Only someone who do 3D things... and draw... And I must say, now, I don't like people who judge people because of what they can write. I often think I sound stupid when I write about video games or movies or w/e, but I guess I'm not. I just have my passions and interests like everybody else.My current obsession: Mr. Black. An half-orc from the rpg Arcanum I was talking about. I just love everything about those brutish half humans. And I come from Canada... so my mother language is french. I was wondering... Why you english people try to learn japanese when you'll never use it?

No comments: