Thursday, July 26, 2007

See yallz BHC pals

Hm, I'm tired of being on forums.. so I left the few ones I was in. Like Bishie Hunting Club and Game Vixen Zone... I don't feel like it's useful. Of course people there are cool and kind... And I thank the ones that became friends with me. Well anyway, I'm gonna take a break. I feel like my interests are not interesting me anymore, heh. And plus, I have many problems with some boys. Strangely, and suddenly, they want to go out with me.... But they don't want to wait til I'm ready.. I begin to think that men are more complicated than woman. I believe we ask little. I, ask little from men... And if I'm not in a good mood, don't try to understand, just leave me alone... I think it's simple! No? Anyway, I already have a man, why do they continue running after me? They got NO CHANCES. "No means No, not Yes" That's the way I am. I'm tired of all those stupid games played over the internet too... I know a guy who's always asking me "are you single now?" "no dammit and I won't leave him" What the fucking Hell? And they are so pathetic. Yeah.. I am faithful and I will always be. It's okay to be friends... Best friends and all that, but I don't see why they push it further when I say I have someone and I will stay with him. I have projects for the future... And I'll certainly want a child. I carress a dream.. Well, all of this to say, in the end, that the guy annoying me makes me wanna leave forums, chatrooms.... If this continue... I'll certainly sell my comp, because I don't see the interest anymore. Maybe I'm just growing up and I want to stop living in my own world... Created by my imagination. It becomes sad I think... I said I didn't want to grow up, but I guess I'll change my mind with years...

No comments: