Friday, September 7, 2007

Fuck yeh !^%!^$@%^$!

--DevART Journal entry--

ARGH X_X

Journal Entry: Fri Sep 7, 2007, 10:38 AM

Mood: Questionable

What's happening to me??? That's the question I'm asking myself it's been already two days..... I want to get VERGIL OUT OF MY HEAD. Someone hit me plz... I'm a huge DMC fangirl but I.... I promised myself to not care about Dante nor Vergi.....VERGIE-POO. Agh! >< KILL ME. "Krimmson, don't tickle me!" Ah ah only this guy could understand, don't worry. *worries herself* Darn. Fuck. Just leave me alone I'll be in a dark corner! I need to hide, crawl into a little hole.... GUH! SHOOOOOOO, go away! *runs away in fear* --------------------------------------

OKKKKKK.......... Really, I'm getting even.... more weird than the usual. I'm supposed to DISLIKE the twins. Well, I'm gonna take some fresh air outside, even though it's hot outside X_X, do the laundry, wash dishes and listen to some music. For now I need to get VERGIL OUT OF MY HEAD!!! Hell. And maybe this evening when I'll feel better I'll play DMC 3 SE. XD

No comments: