Friday, August 31, 2007

Oh yeah..

what I forgot.... ah ah ah

=Been two days if I remember.... or yesterday.. I've opened my old Msn account and there, my old friend and another guy came talk to me. I added my friend on my new account, but I don't like the other guy very much... he's scary, really. He acts like a maniac and he even talked about killing his family, TO ME! Hell, get away.. well on the other side, I sympathize..... he looks hm.. mentally retarded and that's a bit sad. I won't block him for now.. He lost his girlfriend and all the other girls for him are stupid but me... that's why I'm so scared when he talks to me. I won't ever meet him! Internet is so dangerous, and it's fucking true XD He's hitting on my I believe.. Bah, like I'd go elsewhere. I'm not that kind of girl.

Got a new cellphone, new clothes, and hair styler...... blablabla. All new little things that somehow make me happy.

blablabla blabla..... I'm really bored this evening >_>

Half-orcs rule! \m/

No comments: