Friday, September 7, 2007

Myfconline

Wooh.. Been awhile since I didn't go there! Marry your favorite character online.


I went back on this site, changed my e-mail and my website address.... For the song on my profile page I've set an ambiance song from BloodRayne 2, which I LOVE.


I married Vergil from DMC 3, and splitted up with all of the other characters I once married XD. I must be really a jerk. huh 8) Yay! Proud to be a jerk!


So, here's my certificate:






I know I know.. Nothing too special, but I love it to death! My Vergie-Poo xD


Hm yeah, I used some words from the HellRaiser shrine.





Talking about Vergie-Poo, I've made this avatar for my personal use, though I put it everywhere like on my msn, on myfconline and on DevART, I guess people will steal it from me. Whatever...



Mahhhhh. ><

No comments: