Tuesday, September 18, 2007

pfffff yeah....

tsk! I'm fucking sick and tired of everything..... my physic is sick and my mental is exhausted.

My boyfriend won't do nightshifts for awhile but he's so tired that he doesn't really take care of me.. of course, I AM THE ONE that must be there for him.... yeah I'd like to give without wanting affection back...... but he's always persuaded that he's right, and never wrong, and then tell me that I am the one to act this way.... that's not true. I don't say I'm right, and I know I can be wrong and do mistakes. Like everybody....

But Hell I feel so alone.... Sometimes I'd just like other men to take me in their arms and comfort me.... my friends, of course.

well..

I try to do other things.. forget my sadness and my loneliness....

I started some Basque language lessons. I'll have 19 lessons. It's not very hard and I quite love that! Why Basque? Got my own reasons. ;)

Gero arte!

No comments: