Sunday, September 9, 2007

Catwoman movie+New webcam

I watched the Catwoman movie yesterday and I wonder why everyone I talk to found it boring or stupid..... I've been watching it like 4 times... Personally, I found the movie pretty cool actually.... Halle Berry made a good job I think. Anyway, it's Catwoman; I believe people must not take the movie too seriously and complain that it sucked.... >_>

Now it's been two days we got a new webcam, I tested it this morning. Bah, first I used to hate using a webcam.. But it's okay for now. I hate to try fixing the damn lightning.... !!!! And I needed to reinstall the drivers once because the USB port wasn't recognized. What the Hell? W/e.. I was nervous, showing myself live for the first time to my internet friends XD. gah.

Oh btw, Saffy, if you happen to read my blog, thank you for making me laugh, pretty fun talking to you over MSN =P!

No comments: