Thursday, August 2, 2007

duh uh

oohh.... that's it. I thought I was okay having found my new obsession: Mr. Jack Black. Apparently, no. I got my real love in my everyday life.. but beside I have my virtual love... still, I play Arcanum alot, I was okay with my half-orc X3.... hey it's been like 4 years I know this damn game! and just now I'm realizing many things about the followers. first it was about Magnus, how cute he is uh! but now it's Geoffrey Tarellond-Ashe. The snobby necromancer. Necromantic black, he studies. many people find him annoying, while I find him a certain charisma, and charm... I love his dark side... like going to cemetary and inside haunted castles... Calling zombies, playing with fire.... yeah, a "charm"... he's not a.... "fatal" beauty but still.. I like his style.. he's not noble, but snob, which I find funny and better.... alot more like me... I'm not noble, I'm a bitch too : D! Oh I know he's so selfish, and more than me, but it's okay. I can deal with almost everything ^__^ Bwahaha. and now it gaves me another fanfic idea..... which is better than the first I got... Two half-orc assassins and two human necromancers will meet up.... and be a team..... and do a quest for the king.... even if its a king, it doesnt mean he won't send them on EVIL missions.... oh there's only one girl in the group.. Kari Kuro, my main character..... and Jack Black, the Butcher of Stillwater. well, the girl's supposed to be in love with Jack Black, as expected.... but the thing is that she will surely end up with Geoffrey... because even if he's been snobby,complaining and selfish alot.... he was always there by her side.... oh...... dreams dreams dreams. becoming sad =\

No comments: