Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Boredom

Ah.. one of my DevART friend did make me realize that when we're bored we can do strange thing, but it comes out pretty cool. ahah... this morning, I was so damn bored that I played Arcanum (again and again and again and again and.... ANDDDD.....AGAIN), and I took a screenshot. I've made a new ID of it....



T'was funny though... I'm starting a new game. yes, again! you'll say. dammit. Well.. it also gave me a new fanfic idea... I believe this could be a GREAT idea with some friends' help.... Jack Black, the Butcher of Stillwater..... would build up his half-orcs army.... yeah... like I planned to kill everybody on the continent, it would be good if he doesn't kill his brothers... see? and all together we'll rebuild this damn world. agh ah ah. uh. I'll have to write down my ideas for now... until it turns out to something really nice.
oh.... I dunno what's going on right now... Still friends send me alot of messages with hugs and kisses and...... looks like it's a good week for me! I'm loved =D oh and I ABSOLUTELY needed to say this.... uh write, write, sorry:
Krimmson, thank you. You're here for me and I'll always be there for you. You're the best! Thanks for the comments about me in your new blog. I'm happy that you're having fun writing all your thoughts and "metaphors" XD Like you said yesterday.

No comments: