Saturday, October 13, 2007

hm definitely YES

This is ALL the 3D models I've been creating the last two years:

Anais:

Cliff Stanford: Itzal Xarabeitia: Rukanu Shiruri: Ekeziel Delaney: Abylos Delaney: Rune the Neko Ninja: Exe the demon: Aspen: Desi Di Stasio: Izzy the demon:

Today I've been busy working back on Exe and I also created his little brother: Izzy. With face and body morphs I changed little things. My friend helped me with the hair color. He said blonde, but I said red. And red suits him better! ^_^ I'm happy from this new creation. He's cute, young and intelligent.

For the other models sometimes I have tendencies to drop them and do something else for a long period. I should work a bit more on them since I opened the art trades and I accepted requests from DevART friends...








No comments: